What a busy week! Didn’d had much time to blog, so here are the latest picks:
- The departure of the legendary economist and Nobel Prize winner, Milton Friedman.
- Microsoft, Yahoo and Google agreed on a standard sitemap protocol.
- The World Usability Day was celebrated last 14th
- Former AOL pro blogger Calacanis posts an interesting view on Web2.0 an the advertising model
- AdTv to be launched on January, with more than 3000 ads.
- IAB reports that “Internet advertising revenues reached an estimated new record of $4.2 billion for the third quarter of 2006”.
And some new inspirations: