Inspiring links: the weekend roundup
Trying to catch up with feeds, with some great stuff to share:
- Psst!2 brings us “nine films, made over a 4 month stretch by 27 different teams with over 70 people Â– working in 12 different cities in 5 countries”.
- Robert Hodgin (from interactive agency Barbarian Group) has some Processing goodies
- For extended pleasure, the ultimate iPod Acsexsory: iBod
- Playing with Legos for a living
- Polish portfolio of Peter Jaworowski
- Find out what’s in the box from Adobe
- a new vision on big brother conspiracy
- another social network: Virb. This one at least as an eye for design.
- Consumer generated mashup by Hyundai
- SkyScout is a great gadget for the wannabe astronomer
- A more futuristic gadget is Epoc, a headset that uses the brain to detect player thoughts, feelings and expression.
- Some hope on the war against spam
- Doing graffiti the legal way: with RFID and mobile phones