The state of the blogosphere in Spain
Interesting study by ZenithOptimedia, found at Julio Alonso‘s blog, with several questions to proeminent spanish bloggers and more than 2.000 phone interviews.
- Most people get to know blogs through friends
- Users read mostly their friends blogs, followed by tech blogs
- 44% of interviewed users admit they might change brand due to comments read on blogs
- LiveSpaces and Blogger are the dominant publishing platforms
- Advertising is well accepted, as long as not too intrusive
- Users see blogs as an independent medium, with participation as the main feature
Link to study (4Mb pdf).