I’m feeling rather lazy to write a decent post, so here’s a load of links:
- TV goes “down the rabbit hole“. That is,
CSI:New York is now in Second Life.
Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfXb6zb6Upc
- Global social networks outlook by comscore. Or why the world doesn’t revolve around US.
Financial Markets 101
- Lufthansa launched RumorTravels, where you can play around with traditional prejudices on countries. Hmmm, the rumors arena is getting a bit crowded after Guy Kawasaky’s venture?
- Mixa, one more retro gadget.
- Fireblogging: or why Twitter isn’t useless.
Nico Market, the new website for tobacco lovers.
Just don’t take the headline serious, since it’s a dark humor European no smoking campaign.
- The new Pet Shop Boys video is using QR codes
And just in case i’m still feeling lazy on Monday, i can always use the services of The Excused Absence Network.