One quick post, sharing a few today’s things.
After a fast and furious brainstorm yesterday on Twitter, here’s the full list of The 10 Social Media Commandments:
- Thou shall not publish partial RSS feeds.
- Don’t follow anyone, before starting to follow Scoble
- You shall not use n00bie aliases like pawn3d_1982
- Remember to renew your domain every year
- For six days you shall read your feeds and remember the Sabbath for Facebook
- You shall not make Twitter an idol for there is still IM and email.
- You shall not steal. Use creative-commons instead.
- Honor your reader comments, but feel free to ignore the trolls.
- You shall not covet a Page Rank 9
- I am Google, your Lord …
- I’m finally attending a Sigur Ros concert tonight. For those who couldn’t make it, enjoy their MoMa concert video.
- As promised on my latest Alt.Prt.sc videocast (portuguese only), here’s the link to podcast #5 of The Age Of Conversation, where i team with Efrain, Ernie, Mark, Mike, Cam and Angela, trying to sound interesting with sayings like:
We have to realize that most of the jobs that will be here in ten years haven’t been invented. So it’s hard to set up a curriculum for these new kind of creatives.
Great work on the podcast, Jay.
RSS readers have to visit the site to listen the audio
Have a great Tuesday.