The app provides multi-vehicle support, with notifications andÂ advices on what you should do to fix it. Coming from someone who’s almost clueless regarding car mechanics, shut up and take my money.
The interactive music video at HashtagMyAss.com connects to your InstagramÂ profile and selects photo/hashtag combinations to appear ontoÂ record sleeves in the video.
TheÂ video created is then available forÂ direct upload to Etienne de Crecy’s YouTube channel, superdiscount3.Â Mine’s below and it’s bootylicious.
The space mission debuted today, with an inside view of the process to launch an unmanned to drop aÂ capsule back to Earth, cooking the soup withÂ atmosphere’s friction.
At least if you’re nominated for Phonetastic, the parallel section of the Sitges International Fantastic Film Festival, taking place nextÂ October in Catalonia. Â The mobile film festival isÂ able to present its award-winning shorts from its Official and Animation sections as candidates for the OscarsÂ®.
Here’s my selection from this year’s entries:
- Nitro Warriors.Â Michael Bay could have directed this car chase (above).
- Intrusos. Yes, you can shooting an horror movie on a smartphone.
- Recurring Symptoms. What if everyÂ timeÂ youÂ sneezed, youÂ jumped a few minutes back in time?
- Myriad,Â reflecting on the boundaries between the imaginary, the symbolic and the real.
- Sunshine for Breakfast. A stop motion Clockwork Orange in Comic Sans.
NiceÂ work from pocket size movie directors, showing thatÂ it’s not the size of your camera that matters 🙂
Built withÂ Â Arduino, a webcam andÂ custom software,Â one can look at his/her face in the mirror only when itâ€™s a nonface. A different approach for face detection software, as it Â plays on anonymity and not intrusion.