The main award in Portugal for online advertising, organized by the largest portuguese portal and ISP provider, has just published the finalists for the 2006 edition.
You can browse the entries (and vote) at: http://premiospub.sapo.pt/
Update:Â Winners available at http://premiospub.sapo.pt/vencedores.aspx
Below,a short selection:
- 24 DVD promo for VisÃ£o Magazine
- Website for Cascais Sailing World Championship
- Marylin Manson Promotion for SuperBock beer
- Rock in Rio for Nokia
- Optical Illusion for non-profit “Ajuda de BerÃ§o”
- Next Victim for a Health care company
- BES 100% for BES
- Simple as 2+2 for Cofidis credit
- HeinzPromo for Heinz Ketchup
- Fanta website
- Website for Pedras Salgadas, mineral water
- Kitchen Planner for IKEA
- Lemon for Pepsi
- Christmas campaign for SAPO
- Rokr Phone for Optimus
- Valentines Day for Nokia
- Experience for Optimus
- Broadband for TMN
Personally, i don’t find these entries a true representation of portuguese online advertising since many agencies and studios don’t even bother to submit their work. As in the years before, the new media agencies that are close to the sponsors/organizers will probably get the majority of awards. Ceteris paribus.
Hmm, maybe next year i’ll submit my own entries.