Being swamped with work in the past week, blogging frequency was tuned down. A lot of inspirations passed by and feeds piled up to 1000+, but i couldn’t help to share these precious gems:
Search is In Da HouZe!
(source: Fallon Planning)
The urbanista diaries
Nokia partnered with Google on their Urbanista Diaries moBloggging experience.
- Mystical swords, now live and loud.
Source: Cati Vaucelle
- This guy probably shaped your taste in music, 17 years ago
Visit The Land Salmon blog to find out who he is or check the photographer’s website.
- Some agencies really get the web ! Check out what Modernista did with Faacebook, Wikipedia and other essential websites for their new internet presence.
- Social network addicts: Compete shows the numbers
Favorite quote: “MySpace addicts are somewhat vain”.
- Bjork’s Wanderlust 3d video premieres today on Yahoo. Meanwhile, have a look at a 2D Preview:
- Last, a big idea from tech companies: Using TV analogic spectrum to provide free wifi. I wonder what ISPs and mobile operators have to say about it ?
Enjoy these collected weekly inspirations.