With Facebook reaching over 3 million users in Portugal, it’s increasingly important to understand how users perceive brands on Facebook. Research company Netsonda has just released their 2nd study Face to Facebook, with some new data regarding portuguese users:
- More than half (58%) of users “liked” brand pages to receive regular updates;
- Over 2/3 of users visit liked brand pages;
- 91% of users trust brand pages they “Like”;
- 78% of users visit Facebook at least once a day;
- 58,2% of users spend more than 1h per day on Facebook.
Worthy of notice, the fact that non-profits are amongst the favorites, with brand or product pages attracting 55% of users (a considerable increase from 37% back in June).
Disclaimer: Netsonda is part of Fullsix Group.